File a Complaint

Note: The new online complaint forms will be ready to use on June 25, 2020.

There are two ways to file a complaint:

  1. Fill out and submit the complaint online from a computer or smart phone.
  2. Print a complaint form, fill it out, and send it to the Tribunal’s email or office address

Contact us if you want another option or if you want us to send you a complaint form.

Choose the type of form:

Form Number Form Name Form Type
Form 1.1 Complaint for an individual Online & Paper
Form 1.2 Authorization to file for another person* Paper
Form 1.3 Complaint for a group or class of people Online & Paper
Form 1.4 Retaliation Complaint Online & Paper


*If you are filing a complaint for someone else, you must also complete and file an Authorization – Form 1.2, unless you are a lawyer or legal advocate.

See Who Can Help for who may be able to help you fill out your form.