Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Deliver Communications to the Other Participants?
A communication includes a form, letter or other document.
- A copy of any form or communication you give to the Tribunal
- Documents the Tribunal requires participants to disclose to each other
The Tribunal or the participant will give you a postal address and may give you a fax and/or email address. Use this address unless the participant gives you a new address for delivery.
If the Tribunal asks you to, you can give the Tribunal:
- an email confirmation or a copy of the sent email
- a fax transmittal record
- a copy of Canada Post’s Certificate of Delivery Confirmation – Registered Mail
- an affidavit from the person who delivered the communication, setting out the time, date and method of delivery.
At a hearing, the person who delivered the communication can testify about the time, date and method of delivery.